The City of West Sacramento is a relatively new town. After 1900, three towns – West Sacramento, Bryte, and Broderick – were called "East Yolo." With a population of just 1398 in 1900, the population doubled by 1920. When the Port of West Sacramento was opened in 1963 with completion of the deep-water ship channel, the town of West Sacramento began to grow rapidly.
Review and History Port Commerce Cruising and Travel Satellite Map Contact Information